Isla La Saona
If you're bringing a group and have a special occasion to celebrate, such as a wedding party etc, what better than to book your own private tour to Isla La Saona by catamaran and speedboat with Cocotours
We have catamarans of all sizes, in fact all sorts of sea-based vessels for you to choose from, although most people prefer sailing to Isla La Saona by catamaran then returning from the island by speedboat, or vice versa. You decide.
We include private transportation for pick-up from your hotel or villa in Punta Cana or La Romana. In fact, if you're staying in an hotel in Bayahibe or La Romana we can even pick you up from your hotel's own beach, or from Altos de Chavón if you would prefer!
You've probably heard of the Natural Swimming Pool (Piscina Natural), a very shallow section of the Caribbean Sea, where we stop to snorkel for starfish, and stand waist-high in water. Well, we take you there, not only to catch starfish but also for happy-hour!
Isla La Saona, is:
Also included in your day out, over and above the private catamaran tour to
- a welcome cocktail on arrival at Isla La Saona
- sail past swamps on the mainland
- a delicious lunch buffet with spaghetti a la pomodoro or with lobster, grilled pork chops, octupus vinagrette, barbequed chicken, rice with vegetables, white rice, bread, potato salad, green salad with cabbage, tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce, and not forgetting fruit salad.
- an open bar on Isla La Saona consisting of locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks such as cuba libre, coffee and cake
- animation such as live merengue dance lessons and volleyball on the pretty beach
- happy hour on your private catamaran including beer, rum, Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite and water
The fun starts at 09:45 when you board your catamaran.