Saona Island by Catamaran and Speedboat
Not suitable for pregnant women. Children minimum 3 years old.
Daily from 0900 to 1630 hrs.
Isla Saona - our most popular tour
Fun with Barco Tours
Santo Domingo City Tour
Alcázar de Colón Palace in Santo Domingo
Cathedral in Santo Domingo
Bayahibe Runners SafariEnjoy rural roads where you can appreciate the flora and fauna of the country. Interact with typical Dominicans in an ambience outside hotels. Experience spectacular views and photo opportunities at every turn!
- Pick up is made directly at your hotel Viva Palace at 8:10am and Viva Beach at 8:15 am in our comfortable trucks with experienced drivers and official tour guides. Back to the Hotel around 6:00pm.
- Visit one of our three sponsored schools (Depending on the time of the year), learn and see the Dominican educational program and help the children to receive a better education.
- Enjoy a 30 mins optional horseback ride along the countryside, an excellent experience for those who have never rode before and also for the experienced rider.
- Stop and taste freshly cut sugar cane, also visit our new Sugarcane Factory to enjoy a TRAPICHE moved by oxen, (as used in the colonial settlement) where we extract the sugar cane juice called GUARAPO, which you have the opportunity to taste, also enjoy the whole process from sugar cane, to guarapo, converted into molasses, then to vinasa and finally to our delicious Dominican Rhum.
- Learn about the Dominican Tobacco and see first hand how cigars are made. Also learn about the history of tobacco in the Dominican Republic and its long tradition of making some of the best cigars in the world.
- Visit a typical country home to sample fresh exotic Caribbean fruits, roasted coffee, cacao, see and learn how they live from the land and their organic products and have a chance to mingle with the local people.
- Visit our Ranch right on the Anamuya Mountains. Feast on a typical Dominican buffet to recharge your batteries.
- Recommendation: Comfortable clothing and shoes, sunglasses, bathing suit for Rio Anamuya, camera, sunscreen and extra cash for souvenirs. No suitable for pregnant women. No children under 3 years accepted, recommended minimum age 6 years.
Visit the first of the Dominican Republic’s Zip-Line Tour, constructed by one of the most experienced Canopy Tour builders in Costa Rica. The exhilarating adventure takes you flying across the magnificent Anamuya Lake. Your naturalist guides will show you the way, helping you make the most of the adventure and unlocking the secrets of the Taino Anamuya Mountains.
After only 1 hour 15 minutes drive onboard a safari truck transportation, you will be entering a whole new dimension of entertainment. Our expert Canopy Guides will teach you all you need to know about the ride and the equipment.
You will be transferred to the Welcome Center, where a safety briefing will be conducted. From there, you will walk along one of the property roads and garden trails for about 5 minutes, until reaching the first platform, and be ready to face the challenge of “flying” from one platform to another. You will be safely attached with climbing gear to the cables with the longest one being 250 meters long!
Your tour consists of 11 platforms and 11 Zip Lines stretched across the length of the mountain range throughout 2 mile. Our Zip Line Tour was built with steel cables, traversing system on a steel pulley with a manual breaking system only when needed. Most cables are calibrated with its necessary speed to fly and enjoy. So just Zip from platform to platform and swing through the air with a privileged bird’s eye view of the lush, tropical ancient Taino Mountain.
At the end of the tour, fresh fruits will be served and you will have adequate time to purchase a special souvenir of this unique adventure.
Instructors, soft drinks and fruits are included in the Tour. Comfortable clothing, camera, sunscreen, insect repellent, shoes or sneakers and cash for souvenirs are recommended.Minimum age: 6 years, MINIMUM WEIGHT:60 pounds. MAXIMUM WEIGHT:Approx. 250 pounds (Only if equipment fits, Max. 44” Waist & Max. 26” Thighs) Not for pregnant women.