Booking your Samana airport transfers with Cocotours couldn't be easier! We can drive you to any condo, hotel, cruise port or any other destination in the Dominican Republic.
The Samana El Catey International Airport (AZS) has been operating since 2006 and is the closest international airport to the Samana peninsula, however it receives comparatively few international flights.
There is also a much smaller airport called Arroyo Barril (EPS) close to Samaná town which receives small planes. The Samana peninsula can also be reached via the following airports in order of proximity:
- SDQ Las Américas airport in Santo Domingo, about 2 hours’ away by Cocotours transfer
- POP Puerto Plata airport, about 3 hours’ away
- STI Cibao international airport in Santiago, about 4 hours’ away
- LRM La Romana airport, about 3 hours’ away
- PUJ Punta Cana airport, about 4 hours’ away.