Getting from Santo Domingo to Cap Cana with Cocotours couldn't be easier!
To get from Santo Domingo to Cap Cana or vice-versa you have the following options:
Santo Domingo to Cap Cana private transfer
This is the most reliable option because we operate our own vehicles 24/7/365, come rain or shine. The drive from Santo Domingo airport to Cap Cana takes about two hours in one of our comfortable air-conditioned vans or buses. After leaving Santo Domingo airport or your hotel in downtown Santo Domingo, the first half of the drive takes you east past the towns and resort areas of
Boca Chica, Juan Dolio,
San Pedro de Macorís and La Romana. It's a good road all the way!
Santo Domingo to Cap Cana by luxury SUVOn this route we offer the option to upgrade to a premium SUV such as a late-model Chevolet Suburban, Cadillac Escalade or a Mercedes.
Santo Domingo to Cap Cana by public transport
There is no public transport from Santo Domingo airport to Cap Cana. But from downtown Santo Domingo there is a comfortable intercity bus called the Expreso Bavaro with 6 daily departures.The Cap Cana routes we commonly get asked for are:
- Santo Domingo to Sanctuary Cap Cana
- Santo Domingo to Alsol Luxury Village
- Santo Domingo to Alsol del Mar
- Santo Domingo to Alsol Tiara
- Santo Domingo to Eden Roc
- Santo Domingo to Fishing Lodge
- Santo Domingo to Punta Palmera
- Santo Domingo to Scape Park
- Santo Domingo to Soto Grande