La Romana transfers
Whether you are travelling alone, as a couple or family, or bringing a wedding group etc, our award winning La Romana transfers will get you comfortably to your destination in one of our vans, minibuses, buses or premium SUVs.
Some of the more popular La Romana transfer routes booked by our customers:
- Local shared transfers to La Romana and Bayahibe.
- Private Punta Cana and La Romana transfers.
- Luxury SUV transfers to villas in Casa de Campo.
- Transfers from Punta Cana to the La Romana cruise terminal, to Bayahibe hotels or transfers to the Gran Bahía Príncipe La Romana hotel.
- Private ride from Punta Cana to Santo Domingo in a comfortable Cocotours van.
- Ride from Punta Cana to La Romana to watch the Toros play baseball
The popular resorts of La Romana and Bayahibe are on the south coast of the Dominican Republic and are served by three airports and one cruise port:
- LRM - La Romana airport, just 20 minutes' away in a Cocotours van.
- La Romana cruise port, just 20 minutes' away. This cruise terminal is home port for many large cruise cruise lines, mainly for the Carnival Corporation and the Tui Mein Schiff fleet.
- PUJ - Punta Cana airport, 60 minutes' away to the east.
- SDQ - Santo Domingo Las Américas airport, 70 minutes' away to the west.