Punta Cana Airport Transfers & Excursions
Book Your Punta Cana Airport Transfers and Tours through a Trip Advisor Hall of Fame Company!
Most visitors to the Dominican Republic arrive through Punta Cana International Airport so it’s only natural that Cocotours is well represented here. We offer safe, affordable Punta Cana airport transfers to resorts, hotels, and vacation rentals.
This vast resort area stretches along more than 30 miles of coast from Uvero Alto in the north to Capo Cana in the south and is best known for its stunning white sand beaches and its huge selection of fine hotels. The recent completion of the new Coral Highway from Punta Cana to La Romana has brought the resorts of Bayahibe and La Romana, and La Romana cruise port, within easy reach of Punta Cana airport.
Punta Cana Airport Transportation
Whether you are a single traveller, a couple or family or with a group of friends - maybe for a wedding - our award-winning Dominican airport transfers get you comfortably to your destination in our air-conditioned vans, minibuses, buses, and premium SUVs.
Some of our more popular routes:
- Local shuttles to Bavaro, Punta Cana and Uvero Alto
- Private transfer from Punta Cana to Puerto Plata and Samana
- Transportation from Punta Cana to La Romana cruise terminal, to Bayahibe hotels or Gran Bahía Príncipe La Romana
- Punta Cana to Santo Domingo by comfortable Cocotours van
We look forward to receiving you as clients of Cocotours!
would like to book Punta Cana airport transfers, give our instant booking engine at the top of this page a try.
Punta Cana ExcursionsNot content with simply sipping your piña coladas on the beach? Then, here’s a small selection of our available excursions in Punta Cana, as well as tours in La Romana, Santo Domingo and more:
- Sail on a giant catamaran to Saona Island, chartered specially for your group
- Book a private tour to Santo Domingo
- Go sightseeing to La Romana and have lunch in the charming village of Altos de Chavón
- Hire a Cocotours guide and van for a day of exploration
- Visit a cigar factory
- Swim with dolphins